Welcome to LUSH Mayfair staff's blog. This is the best place to hear directly from the girls who love LUSH, use it and know it the best. Even more important, we believe in the product and the mission of LUSH.

Visit lush.com for more information and come in to our store at Mayfair mall for a shop tour!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Trying to get through my stash

In the fashion of spring cleaning, one of my goals is to put a dent on my bath bomb and bubble bar stash. One could say I've been a hoarder of these bath delicacies, especially when it comes to the ones that have been discontinued and the holiday goodies. Enough is enough. I need to start using these guys. I haven't stored them well, so they are beginning to lose their smells and some of them have been duds in the bath (not as dramatic of a fizzing show as I'd like).

Last night, I used a Butterfly bath bomb. Quite simply: It was lovely. Such a springtime scent, and since spring was in the air yesterday, it seemed like the right choice.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Butterfly: it has the sensual scents of jasmine, larkspur, ylang ylang and everlasting flower. Plus, it has some flower petals and a cute little sparkly butterfly in it that ends up floating around in the tub with you. :)


Butterfly bath bomb is no longer available at the shop, but I did find it on LUSH's website recently on their Weddings page. Kind of cool.

Next in the queue...Youki-Hi. This was once my favorite and so I've hoarded about 6 of them since they were discontinued at the shop. With a description like this, how can I not?



Youki-Hi bath bomb is a total bath experience. Jasmine and ylang ylang combine beautifully to form a hypnotic, calming and sensual scent. The golden glitter adds a subtly sexy touch while the intoxicating aroma lingers in the water. If you're looking for a bath bomb to relax your mind and your body and add a touch of romance to your day or night, then Youki-Hi is the one for you.

The color is gorgeous and the smell is amazing. I can't wait. More reading in the tub? Yes, please! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is totally appropriate for our Hoarders contest event today. =)

    ReplyDelete