Welcome to LUSH Mayfair staff's blog. This is the best place to hear directly from the girls who love LUSH, use it and know it the best. Even more important, we believe in the product and the mission of LUSH.

Visit lush.com for more information and come in to our store at Mayfair mall for a shop tour!

Monday, March 22, 2010

KOS

I just fell in love with the King Of Skin all over again.







Buffy has always been my girl and she has been exfoliating and moisturizing my body everyday for a year now.



For some reason my skin has grown to become itchy in the middle of the day!....That's because I was not rotating with the King of Skin. I ran out of this guy maybe 3 months ago and kept telling myself Buffy will get me through this and I don't need another body butter. Boy was I wrong.

The oat, banana and avocado make this puppy not only the most nourishing bar we carry but it also gives it a unique 3 month self life. You should always use on your skin what you would put in your body.

Speaking of what we eat, has everyone seen the documentary FOOD INC.?

2 comments: