Welcome to LUSH Mayfair staff's blog. This is the best place to hear directly from the girls who love LUSH, use it and know it the best. Even more important, we believe in the product and the mission of LUSH.

Visit lush.com for more information and come in to our store at Mayfair mall for a shop tour!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My 3 New Favorites (this month)

I recently decided to give three products that I previously thought weren't for me a try. And let me tell you...I'm SO glad that I did. They've quickly become some of my newest favorites.

Product number 1: Herbalism


I always thought it wasn't for me because I have never seen my skin as "problem skin." And I thought my combination skin was the poster child for Coal Face. The problem was Coal Face didn't do it for me when my skin started to get the occasional pimple. (Which has been happening more than usual lately.) :(

Brice and I decided to try out Herbalism at the same time - because her skin had been acting up too. I cannot rave about how much my skin has improved in the last couple of weeks. The pimples are under control (thanks to the nettle powder), my skin is softer (courtesy of the ground almonds and glycerine), and more even looking (thank you rosemary, chlorophyllin water and rose absolute). If your skin sounds like mine, don't be afraid to give Herbie a try. You might be just as amazed as I was. :)

Product number 2: Curly Wurly


I don't know why I didn't try this shampoo sooner. I've always loved the coconut and vanilla scent of it, but I thought it just wasn't the right product for me because: a) my hair isn't curly (except for that one hair stylist that I had that told me that I had naturally wavy hair, but I didn't believe her.), and b) my hair isn't dry.

I LOVE Lush's haircare products, but haven't found my ultimate favorite combination yet. So, I've been experimenting a lot. This morning I tried Curly Wurly for this first time and I LOVE how my hair looks and feels. That natural waviness is coming out and it's not frizzy! (And a bonus: I didn't have to use a conditioner.) I shouldn't have ignored the fact that one of the benefits of this shampoo are it helps tame frizz. Absolutely amazing. Here's a picture to prove it. (I let my hair air dry, which usually means a frizzy mess.)



Product number 3: King of Skin



Ok. So maybe it's not that I didn't think this product was right for me. I was just stubborn and didn't think that I needed it. After all, I have a million lotions and massage bars. But, my legs have been really dry lately - so much that I'm scratching them - and I needed a solution.

The ingredients in King of Skin: cocoa butter, shea butter and coconut butter, bananas, toning essential oils, jojoba and almond oils, fresh avocado and oatmeal - are amazingly luxurious and soothing. I LOVE the convenience of using the product in the shower and not having to put lotion on after. And the moisture lasts all day and then some!

So, those are my new favorites. What are yours?

1 comment:

  1. My top three favorites would have to be...
    1. Any of the massage bars!
    2. Candy Fluff! :(
    3. Yummy yummy yummy! again :(

    Why are my favorites being discontinued!!??

    ReplyDelete