Welcome to LUSH Mayfair staff's blog. This is the best place to hear directly from the girls who love LUSH, use it and know it the best. Even more important, we believe in the product and the mission of LUSH.

Visit lush.com for more information and come in to our store at Mayfair mall for a shop tour!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Almond and Coconut Smoothie!

So, I don't often say this, but Amond and Coconut Smoothie was one product I never really got into previously, even though just about anyone who's ever tried it - Lushie or newbie alike - adored it. I had tried it once, a long time ago, and for some reason, hadn't been crazy about it. But recently, I decided almost on a whim to purchase a full-size one and try again. Talk about best decision ever! Everyone on staff always talked about how wonderful it was as a shaving cream, so I decided that would be my first test for it. Can I just say, it was one of my favorite Lush experiences thus far! I couldn't get over how soft and smooth it felt on my skin, needless to say how silky my legs were after. I am usually very picky about what I will use as a shaving cream, since my skin is super sensitive...but I absolutely loved the way this practically melted into my skin, giving the slightest hint of lather when encouraged.
After I shaved, I was so excited about how awesome it had been, I decided to try it as a body wash as well, and it was absolutely heavenly! Ridiculous amounts of lather where achievable, but it never felt even a little drying. After that, I finished with a little King of Skin. Talk about softest skin ever! Needless to say, Almond and Coconut Smoothie has become an exciting new addition to my Lush routine.

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree more! I also took forever to actually try it out, and it is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete