Welcome to LUSH Mayfair staff's blog. This is the best place to hear directly from the girls who love LUSH, use it and know it the best. Even more important, we believe in the product and the mission of LUSH.

Visit lush.com for more information and come in to our store at Mayfair mall for a shop tour!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dear fellow LUSHies

Do you ever see a picture of yourself and think, "Damn what products did I use that day?" because you want your hair to look like that again?

haha =)

3 comments:

  1. Pretty much anytime I see a recent picture of myself, I ask that, lol. Ever since I started using Lush stuff in my hair, I really have been amazed at the difference in it. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I use BIG Shampoo, and Big Tease hair gel. To be cost-efficient, I don't use my shampoo everyday, I sub in a different volumizing shampoo, and I feel it just doesn't compare! Let's just say, LUSH makes everything lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, my hair never looks good :P I like the way it looks when it's freshly henna-ed!

    ReplyDelete