Welcome to LUSH Mayfair staff's blog. This is the best place to hear directly from the girls who love LUSH, use it and know it the best. Even more important, we believe in the product and the mission of LUSH.

Visit lush.com for more information and come in to our store at Mayfair mall for a shop tour!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ultrabland = A Tub of Miracles



I have fallen in love! For about two weeks I have been using a sample of Ultrabland to wash my face, and I was super happy with it - I couldn't believe how well it worked when taking off my makeup. It also seemed to work wonders for clearing up my icky skin. Yesterday, though, I realized just how amazing it is. I got a nasty cut on my knuckle while at work, and showed Jill, a fellow lushie - without hesitation, she took me over to the skincare and had me rub some Ultrabland on it, saying it was a liquid bandage. I was more than a little skeptical, but kept quiet. Two hours later, I looked, and the cut had almost completely healed!!!
Needless to say, I bought the big tub and have already discovered about a bajillion uses for it. I am curious to see how others use it...just as a facial cleanser/makeup remover, or are you more adventurous with it?

5 comments:

  1. I know I have suggested this one to you in the past, you just never trust that I know what I'm doing ;)

    Yes, Ultra Bland is amazing.

    I have used it for Brice's hand when she has demoed too much =) haha.

    Also, chapped nose from having a cold and blowing too much.

    I used it for my tattoo healing.

    I gave my dog a pawdicure with Ultra Bland (his paws get irritated from the salt on the sidewalks)

    There is a thread somewhere on the forum about its billion uses =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used it yesterday to stick Street Party stars on my face. Worked a charm without any breakouts from it sitting there for a good few hours. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. As we always say at the store, it's like Vaseline sans mineral oil! I've used it on my lips when they are very dry and, oddly enough, in my ears when those get dry! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ultrabland rocks! I use it around my hair line when I dye my hair so my skin doesn't get stained.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea that ALL of us used it..this makes me super happy =)

    ReplyDelete