Welcome to LUSH Mayfair staff's blog. This is the best place to hear directly from the girls who love LUSH, use it and know it the best. Even more important, we believe in the product and the mission of LUSH.

Visit lush.com for more information and come in to our store at Mayfair mall for a shop tour!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Did I JUST realize how awesome American Cream smells!?

So this morning I decided to switch up my normal scents and put on some American Cream solid perfume, as opposed to my usual Comforter solid perfume. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Comforter, but OH MY GOSH. I have been smelling American Cream all day and it is amazing. I had my friends smell me, I was so amazed. So now I'm on a quest to find everything American Cream secented!

1. Of course, the solid perfume itself.

2. The American Cream conditioner.
    
3.Flosty Gritter Bubble Bar. Also, it's pink and glittery, TRIPLE SCORE!
 

4. Shimmy Shimmy Massage Bar. Yet again, sparkly and awesome.

These are, to my knowledge, the only products with the exact American Cream scent. Here are some others that have similar scents:
1. Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar
2. Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower Cream.
3. Heavenilli Massage Bar.
4. Vanilla Puff Dusting Powder
5. Vanilla Fountain Bath Bomb.
6. Vanilla Dee-Lite Lotion.


Hopefully this satisfies other American Cream addicts!



5 comments:

  1. OHH I LOVE LOVE LOVE.. I think I told myself I didn't like it when i first started working at LUSH because so many people raved about it. So I tried to be like, "Whats the big deal?"

    and now, I am in love. I think this and the Vallinary and Honey I Washed the Kids are my fav solids =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful fragrance! American Cream is the first Lush conditioner I tried, and the smell definitely contributed to the start of my never-ending Lush affair! I also happen to love the way it softens and perfumes my hair with vanilla pod infusion, fresh oranges, fresh strawberries and clary sage oil :)

    ...And speaking of clary sage, I did some research on it and I found out that's what gives American Cream (and Sex Bomb) it's almost smokey, spicy, or "hay-like" aroma. A perfect balance between sweet and earthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! That's an awesome PK thing, Jackie - you rock! I was always curious what clary sage oil did.
    I'm glad to hear you finally came around, Mariah - lol! I have been in love with the scent ever since I took home a sample of American Cream conditioner many moons ago.
    I think Olive Branch is my favorite solid, though.
    Maybe I am a little crazy, but I also kind of think Silky Underwear has sort of that American Cream-esque smell to it. What do ya'll think? Maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love Silky Underwear as a solid scent(though they don't make it anymore. boo.)
    I'm currently sitting here huffing all my solid perfumes. :) Which I just realized, I have quite a few of! ha!
    Silky Underwear(solid perfume)has cocoa butter, jasmine, jojoba and vertivert.
    American Cream(solid) has cocoa butter, jojoba as well.
    So maybe you're picking up on those scents?
    But I learned from Jill that when they put "perfume" it's a mixture of other essential oils. But that's their ancient chinese secret so to say. So maybe American Cream and Silky Underwear are close in smell after all. :)

    ReplyDelete