Welcome to LUSH Mayfair staff's blog. This is the best place to hear directly from the girls who love LUSH, use it and know it the best. Even more important, we believe in the product and the mission of LUSH.

Visit lush.com for more information and come in to our store at Mayfair mall for a shop tour!

Monday, February 8, 2010

I revisited Smitten hand cream today...


I have been putting off this purchase for a while since I ran out a few months ago. I have so many lotions but Smitten is different.

Not only does the almond oil make my hands soft, supple and moisturized... it feels amazing on dry cracked winter hands. Also, I love being able to smell Snow Cake soap all year round...

It's amazing and has me smitten with Smitten... anyone around you will be smitten with the smell too!

2 comments:

  1. I bought Smitten in Japan, (where it's ハンドシェイク or Handshake :P) so I used it a lot on vacation, and got lots of nice compliments on the smell ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that's funny how smitten is called handshake in Japan.. Maybe with this lotion and a hand shake you will be smitten?!

    ReplyDelete